Post-Baccalaureate Program: MS in Medical Physiology
Application deadline: June 15, 2014
Why join our Program?
- Enhance your chances of admission to Medical or Osteopathic School, Dental School, and PhD or related programs
- Prepare for the application and interview process: special seminars, recruiting visits from outside schools, and mock interviews
- Excel in your first year of Medical or Dental School, prepared by advanced training in physiology
- Enjoy the flexibility of completing our Program in 1 to 2 years
- Make the most of a core curriculum taught by authors of the internationally acclaimed textbook Boron & Boulpaep’s Medical Physiology
- Personalize your 2nd-year curriculum, with classroom work or bench research with internationally recognized faculty
Benefit from one faculty advisor for your academic progress, and another for your career development
Who are our students? Our 2012 matriculating class of 83 students ...
- Comes from 19 different states and 6 foreign countries, representing 64 different colleges and universities
- Has an average GPA of 3.2, MCAT of 27, GRE of 1183, and DAT 19
For more detailed information, Contact Us.